A Roadmap of Website Success in 2020 With Jenny Rose and Michael Tripi
What are the latest trends in website design and marketing that can drive success for your destination organization in 2020? This webinar will share case studies and examples from destinations using audience-driven design to increase brand awareness and engagement. Attendees will come away with examples of technology, photography, user experience, and content to create digital experiences that resonate with their audiences.
- Learn how to approach your website with an audience-first strategy and how to measure success.
- Understand best practices in user experience design that can help to improve online engagement.
- See useful examples of how destinations leverage visuals, photography, and content to drive greater reach and brand awareness.
Who Should Attend?
- Director and Executive level roles in destination organizations responsible for overall marketing and branding strategy.
- Any role within a destination organization involved with updating website content: Digital Marketers, Content Specialists, Sales & Marketing, Social Media Managers, and more.
Director of Client Services
Jenny is an avid traveler and true believer in the power of tourism to unite communities and drive prosperity. She combines experience in journalism and public relations with more than a decade of crafting customized travel marketing plans to help destinations share their stories, inspire travel, and showcase demonstrable results. Jenny has partnered with more than 150 destinations over the course of her work in the travel and tourism space and enjoys sharing the unique story of each destination with travelers across the country.
Michael is the creative lead for Tempest’s website branding and ongoing marketing campaigns and serves as the director of photography for asset collection shoots. He brings more than 15 years of award-winning advertising and branding experience and ten years in the travel and hospitality vertical to his role at Tempest. Micheal’s marketing experience covers both the agency and client side and allows him to produce creative messaging, that will not only break through the noise but also meet our client’s objectives.